Monday, April 13, 2015

Reflecting on what has given me, though I don't know what it is yet.

I have no clue what I should be doing on this planet.  I have been reading through Matthew 25 and the interpretation of the Parable of the Talents.  What talents were God was referring to?  What talents do I have?  How do I serve God?  Much has been given to some.  So much more is required to them.  I wonder if I am truly ready for Jesus' return.  I wonder if I have used whatever talents were given to me, but as I mentioned earlier (somewhat) what are my talents?  I have hopefully lived a life trying to please the Lord. Often, I have missed the mark.  I am very concerned about what the Lord has me to do. It has been that way for years.  I have also wondered if I am ready.  Sometimes I wonder that I am not ready.  I believe that today, that is what God has been trying to tell me.

No comments: