Sunday, April 12, 2015

Reflections of today

I am here to reflect on today.  I have wondered as of late how to count it all joy during trials and tribulations. I seem like a very selfish person, because I have no idea how to do such.  Lately I have been reflecting on the past and the present.  I do wonder if the past has had an effect on the present.  I cannot change the past no matter how many minutes or how many weeks has been.  Paul mentioned something about pressing toward the mark and so I have to as well.  I was feeling somewhat under the weather.  Everything bored me. I took a nap and all was not well.  I was not sure why, but I wonder if my lack of reflection has to do with it. Well, there really isn't much to tell because my day was rather uneventful.  It seems to have been that way for a long time now.

No comments: