Saturday, November 29, 2014

God's timing is everything

I have been feeling down lately.  I believe that it is because of my lack of patience.  I tried to be strong but now I wonder if I were lying to myself.  I was praying for a miracle and I didn't get that miracle.  Every time I feel like things were going down, something happens.  What just so happens is that whenever I pray that prayer for a miracle, a song that plays in my head reminds me that God will arrive on time.  The song is even playing in my mind now.  In those times, I realize that scripture, prayer, and song will be the tools to strengthen my faith.  According to the song, God doesn't on our time.  We operate on his time.  I now realize that that is something that I something I need to remember.  A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day.  I do believe that sometimes it speaks of God whenever we pray or do something else.  That is what time means to God, who is the Diety of the Universe.  His time is rather hard to understand, but upon close inspection, we will not have to worry, for He knows what to do and how to do things.  I also realize that praise is something else I need to be doing.  Praise goes up, while blessing come down.

No comments: