Friday, November 14, 2014

Trusting in God

Sometimes I see that things get worse before they get better.  It has been a fact for me.  I am not immune and never believed that.  I tell God how I feel and I believe that God listens.  I have the faith that God is an all-time God to quote Dottie Peoples.  Sometimes when things get worse, having faith is difficult.  I believe that is when God does his best work.  I admit that I take full responsibility for all of my issues.  I have these issues that I present to God and I ask God to help me to do what is hardest. As sacrilegious as this may sound, I have to trust him.  I sometimes wonder how I would make it through the day or any time of the year.  However, I always make it somehow. I praise the Lord.

 "Trust in God" by the Winans


 "Ain't No Need to Worry" by The Winans and Anita Baker


 "You Don't Have to be Afraid" by Take 6


 "Trust in Jesus" by Third Day

No comments: