Monday, November 3, 2014

Positive qualities

I do have low self esteem, which is true. However, I don't take the time to be thankful or write positive things about myself.

These are my positive qualities.  I think I have many positive qualities.  I don't lack humility.  I think it is true.

1. Sincerity
2. Kindness
3. Wise
4. Intuitive
5. Caring
6. Loving
7. Intelligent
8. Fair-minded
9. Opinionated
10. Loyal
11. Earnest
12. Family-oriented
13. Unselfish
14. Prayerful
15. Affirmation oriented
16. Polite
17. Daydreamer
18. Versatile
19. Talented
20. Clean-cut

I believe that those are just a few good qualities that I share with most people.  I believe that I am a good person who doesn't always feel that way about myself.  I don't mean to be arrogant when I write this, but I do have this tendency to explain myself to others.  I do care about what others think and that is a negative quality that I have struggled to change.


No comments: