Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A change in me

I realize that something was wrong with me.  I was down and depressed lately.  That is or was why I lost the desire to lose weight and get healthy.  I never weighed the options.  As a matter of fact, I know I need to lose weight.  I was truthfully not in denial about my weight.  However, I am a person who is not healthy.  These past few days have taught me much about my health and myself.  I need to have that desire back.  I am depressed and therefore I began to grow tired.  There is nothing like change and being a changed person.  I have been fixated on my weight for many years.  I have also been self-conscious and I know I need to change.  I tire and continue to tire.  I have come to realize that it is only the beginning.  I don't want for the pain in my feet to worsen.  I don't want my diabetes symptoms to worsen.  I need to know that all things are possible and I am confident that I can change.

No comments: