Monday, April 14, 2014

Nessum Dorma as sung by Luciano Pavarotti

It is a song that I enjoy listening to.  "Nessum Dorma" has a favorite version of mine.  This one is from Pavarotti (RIP).  I actually enjoy listening to different types of music, such as country, especially more old school country music from the 1980s-2000s.  Much of the music I listen to today is from that period. However nostalgic I am, I will give modern and the golden oldies a chance.  The golden oldies and other music that I like tend to relax me and calms my mind down.  Music is most definitely something that I cannot live without.  Yet, I have no one that can live without music.  Music, like other art forms, is most definitely universal.  Sometimes I wish I were a music critic so that I can interpret what is being sung or written or produced.  I sometimes "envy" those who know what they want out of life, even those who know about critiquing music.


No comments: