Thursday, April 24, 2014

Are You Sure by Randy Crawford


I am beginning to love Randy Crawford's music more and more everyday.  She is definitely a talented, beautiful singer.  There aren't too many celebrities that I find interesting enough to meet, but I would like to meet her.  I just hope that she is a nice person because I know nothing about her personality.  Talent is important, but character goes a long, long way.  We won't be judged by how much talent we have one day, but by what we did with that talent, our character, and our spiritual state.  I realize that that is what I have to realize on a daily basis.  I also have to realize that life is simply too short to even waste one second of our life.  I have wondered that is what I spent the last few years doing.  Hopefully, that isn't the case.

No comments: