Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

I actually what I meant to reflect upon today.  I guess since today is Good Friday, I could write a little about that.  I admit that despite what I believe, I have never taken part in a Good Friday ceremony.  I am not sure if I should be saddened or not.  The truth is, I didn't understand it until I read about it this afternoon.  I was told that people planted their gardens on this day.  I wonder if there is some symbolism in planting a garden on Good Friday or Jesus' crucifixion.  I had a thought about that today.  I believe that the most significant moment in history was due to Jesus' life.  He was born in a manger, had a ministry, was accused, was treated horribly,  was executed, and rose again.  Being born again is about believing the Jesus, the Son of God, died for us sinners and rose again.  Jesus is Lord.

No comments: