Monday, April 28, 2014

My style

I love using pinterest.  I hope pinterest become a site that I use regularly.  I like the idea of pinning images and videos into a board that is all about me.  It is a site that I would recommend.  All of this pinning reminds me of whenever I was in my 20s and I was more style conscious.  I am very happy to have the style that I have now, though.  I don't recall being so self-conscious back then and it seems that I had more fun back then as well.  I have to realize that I am in my 30s and I am still young and I don't have to be so set in my ways and also to quit while I'm ahead all the time.  I loved my short skirts and my long plaid shirts.  I am in love with clothes.  Always have and always will.

These are examples of clothing styles that I have loved over the years:
 I love the plaid skirt.  It is so fun yet so classic.

I guess vintage would also suit my personality since this is a vintage plaid skirt.  I am not as aware of most of the latest styles as much as I once was, but with my own personal style, I am okay with that.

I wore an A-line skirt to college that was quite short, yet I could still wear something to cover myself with it.  I need to go back and realize that there is a stylista inside of me.

 Interestingly enough, I have one of those in my closet.  I just have a lot of denim in my closet from jeans to shorts to even jackets. I guess that nothing beats classic and denim is the quintessential fashion classic.

 I had a floppy hat, but from what I saw on tv, floppy hats did either one of two things: went back in style in a major way or never left.  I have a feeling that it is the latter rather than the former.  I feel like going on a vacation, or to an event or church.  Yep, floppy hats can be worn anywhere.

And finally,

 
 

 Nothing says personal style without the word, accessories.  I am not a model or a celebrity, but that doesn't mean I cannot accessorize or be myself.






No comments: