Saturday, February 1, 2014

The concept of change

Change is like money.  It is quite valuable yet one has to be wise with it.  It is like water because it is also valuable.  Change can be therefore, a good thing.  I don't understand why I am so set in my ways.  I am a woman who isn't perfect and thus I have a God who has changed me.  Getting too comfortable seems so easy compared to change.  But getting too comfortable can be boring.  That has been my problem and that is why the world has been passing me by, or so it seems.  I feel like life has passed me by because I am safe.  It has nothing ironically to do with outright safety, but I am in a safe zone because of fear.  Change for me would involve my wanting to get out of my comfort zone and facing my fears.  I am just reflecting on my life and what is being too comfortable for me.  I am in a world where it is easy to be fearful and avoid what is so fearful.  Being too comfortable involves avoiding what is tormenting us but we all have to face our fears.  Fear after all, is false evidence that appears real. 

No comments: