Sunday, December 29, 2013

Health is important

I am feeling so much better now.  God has given me what I needed, not what I wanted.  I gave up on myself yesterday and that does me no good.  I am a diabetic and I have a desire not only to lose weight, but to also eat healthy.  A diabetic who eats unhealthy and not care is being foolish or in denial.  It is very straightforward and that is how I feel.  I am motivated to lose weight because I have motives.  I want to lose weight for my own reasons and I know that I can benefit from losing weight.  Giving God control is best for a spiritual path.  I do wonder, however, if being or eating healthy means taking care of God's temple?  I wonder if someone who is not taking care of themselves defiling our bodies spiritually.  Could it mean something else?  I am just wondering.

No comments: