Saturday, September 7, 2013

Strengths and Areas in need of improvement

Strengths and Areas in need of improvement
Strengths
  • Weight loss: 27 lbs.
  • Knowledge of following a schedule
  • Cut back on fried foods
  • Cut back on unhealthy snacks
  • Able to assess strengths and weaknesses
  • Affirm myself
  • Respect myself
  • Willing to set goals and stick to them
  • Spiritual person who loves the Lord
  • Don’t drink a lot of soda unless it is a 0 calorie soda I drink every once in a while
  • Drink on average 8 cups of water a day
  • Does eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and proteins
  • Asks God to continually renew my mind
  • Despite being at a plateau, slowly continuing to lose weight
  • Taking vitamins, supplements, and being more holistic
  • Begun to know more about myself
  • Set plan is coming to play
  • Have many meal plans at my disposal
  • Have great insight into what I am going to do with my plan due to light-bulb moments
  • Eat in moderation for breakfast and dinner
  • Moving around and relatively active
Areas in need of improvement
  • Binging
  • Don’t always eat in moderation
  • Mindless eating
  • Don’t exercise as much as I should
  • Too sedentary
  • Fear of eating too few calories thinking I will fail
  • Despite losing weight, currently at a weight loss plateau
  • Overwhelmed and stressed out
  • Inconsistent with meal plans and set plans in the past
  • Eat too many processed, sweet, and fried foods and not enough fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
  • Need to be appreciative of the fact that I lost weight
  • Don’t always snack in moderation
  • Have much information at my disposal that is overwhelming to follow
  • Difficulty counting calories and carbs; rely too much on counting calories
  • Drink too much juice and sugary drinks

No comments: