Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Random musings

I wonder if there are things that have no boundaries.  Does love have a boundary?  Does hatred have a boundary?  I would think in the world we live in there would be some boundaries.  I can't imagine living my life so boundless and limitless.  Having boundaries is one thing, but having limits can be a problem.  For instance, we all have to eat and do things in moderation, but sometimes limiting what we eat or do doesn't necessarily mean balance.  It could be a misunderstanding of what is balanced.  Instead, it could be just limited.

Friends come a dime a dozen because there are those in the world who show themselves trustworthy and know how to earn respect.  Those people are the loyal and steadfast.  A true friends reveals their true colors when troubles arise.  They show who they are not only in the dark but also when things are dark.  A true friend is rare it seems, but I hope I am wrong on that.  They will have a conscious but they won't have a "regret" because they show you who they truly are.

I care what others think too much.  I have low self-esteem and I am woman enough to admit it.  I even have obsessive thoughts about being picked on and being bullied.  I was given a hard time by others and it seems as if they cared little to none about my feelings.  My feelings not only got hurt but my pride.  Never let anyone take away your power and sense of control.  Bullying is mostly about power and control.

No comments: