Thursday, September 26, 2013

Learning to eat to live..in moderation of course.

I have heard the expression about eat to live not live to eat.  That statement is something that I can relate to.  For too long, I lived to eat.  It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I lived to eat because I was bored, or thought I was hungry.  I didn't realize that I had a problem until I weighed over 300 lbs.  I was unhealthy and stressed out.  I know I sound like a broken record, but it is true.  The plan for me is to eat to live though I didn't get that fully.  I never really practiced that because I am struggling to eat healthy and in moderation.  No matter information I get, I am still struggling.  I realized that not only do I have to watch what I eat, but apply what I have learned to my own life.  That is easier said than done, but it is getting easier.  I have learned that one has to make small changes in order to make a big impact.


No comments: