Monday, August 19, 2013

Laziness and procrastination

I admit that I have gotten lazy over the last few years.  Laziness and procrastination both go hand and hand. There are times when I feel like musing all over the place.  Then there are times where I am too lazy to write or at least don't have anything to muse about.

There are a lot of things that I have had mused about or that I haven't mused about.  Laziness is something that I have not mused about.  The last few days I have been writing long muses and reflections about mass media.

Laziness and procrastination are about cause and effect.  I procrastinate because I am lazy for example.  Thus in the end, nothing gets done until later.  Laziness and procrastination are like sins.  They are deceptive in that you know deep down it is wrong, but you do it anyway.  It is a shortcut, it is pleasurable, and it is easy.  However like sin, the consequences are dire.  The wages of sin is death according to the Bible.




No comments: