Friday, August 9, 2013

Decisions

I need to learn not to take life so seriously.  But then again, I need to be more serious.  That in itself is a light bulb moment.  I am so serious yet I am so stressed.  I am a young woman but have the mindset of someone who is way too set in her ways.

I need to be more serious about overcoming my obsession.  On the other hand, maybe I should take the time to have fun.  Just be young as have as much fun as I can while there is time and while I am still young.

It is no good for me to be set in my ways yet do nothing to change.  I have a great desire to change and now is the time.  It is either now or never.  It is like how one views their soul.  The Bible says that today is the day of salvation.  It is now or never.  I choose now.  If I would choose never, I would end up living in continued pain and regret.

Making a decision for me isn't hard.  After all, it is part of life.

No comments: