Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Learning

I like to learn but I don't want to be a person who learns and never knows the truth.  That is something I got from the Bible.  I guess that it is the definition of an educated fool.  I also guess it is better to be ignorant and wise than to be foolish and educated. 

I personally would like to learn about everything and know about everything.  However, I don't wish to be a jack of all trades yet master of none.  Ouch.  I cannot imagine having lacked something that I master in.  Everyone has at least one thing they are good at, don't they?  I often wonder what it is with me.

I have gifts and talents as so does everyone else.  I also wish that I could expand my talents and gifts.  I wish I knew about cars.  There is something about a car that I cannot pinpoint, but I have this desire to know and to learn about them.  I admit to knowing nothing about how to operate a car.  I know the difference between a radio and a piston, lol, but  where exactly to put gas in a car?  Yeah.

Those things should be simple to me.  Wow.  I do need to go out more.

No comments: