Thursday, July 11, 2013

Challenge

I feel so much better today.  I believe that today is a day of hope for me.  God has finally solved my problems for me.  Weight loss is such a big undertaking, but it is well worth it.  It is a challenge to lose all of this weight.  I want to lose 18.4 lbs for the time being and then take it from there.  The battle is the Lord's.  All I did was ask Him to lead the way and that is exactly what He did.  He led the way.  He gave me peace of mind and that I can do this.  I felt like giving up but I am more motivated than ever before to lose weight.  I was at a plateau and I thought that I was losing weight too slowly.  I plan to lose 2 lbs a week yet I lose an average of 1 lb a month.  Two pounds per week is a challenge, but it is one that I am willing to take.

No comments: