Sunday, July 14, 2013

Here are my weight loss goals, strengths, and weaknesses



Weight loss goals
Lose 33 lbs., but I will so far lose 11 lbs.  My goal is to weigh 246 lbs. for the time being.   It will take around 42 weeks to lose the weight that I want to lose, which is more than 70 lbs.  I plan to lose the 11 lbs. by September.

Strengths
·         I lost 32 pounds.
·         I am learning to eat in moderation.
·         I am learning to change mindset.
·         I have much information to follow
·         I have meal plans that have been created as a guide to lose weight.
·         I went grocery shopping because my goal is to eat healthier.
·         I created a weight loss plan that I have stuck to.
·         I affirm myself every day.
             Affirming Me is not a difficult thing to do
             Renewing my mind daily with the help of the Lord
             Set plan that I have is continuing to come into play
             I have great hope and insight.
             I know myself more and more each day.
             Respect and love myself and continue learning to do so
             Spiritual person who loves the Lord
             Drink soda every once in a while that is usually 0 calories
             Cut back on sugary drinks
             Cut back on fried foods
             Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and proteins

What are things I need to work on?
·         I am at a current weight loss plateau, but I am working on losing the weight.
·         I don’t always drink 6-8 cups of water a day, but I am improving.
·         I am working on relaxation because I was overwhelmed about my weight.
·         I admit that I always don’t work out but I do walk.
·         I admit that I need to eat more fruits and vegetables, but my grocery shopping has helped me to improve my diet.
·         I still see weight loss as a diet but I am working on changing my mindset.
·         I don’t always eat in moderation but I am always working on eating in moderation.
·         I still see eating in moderation in the same way I see starving myself.
·         I am obsessed with counting calories.

No comments: