Sunday, July 7, 2013

Change

I know that I haven't been musing a lot lately.  It is as if I have gotten too carefree or rather careless as I have skipped a few days.  I wish I had entries for those days.  There are times when I have nothing to muse about.  Sad isn't it?  I have quoted on patriotism and written about life in general yet I have a lot of thinking to do.  It is very early in the morning and I am still tired.  That does give me a right to think, no?  Lol.  It also gives me time to reflect and muse on things that have occurred during the day.  The problem is my days are filled with sufficient evil, but it is often the same evil.  My life isn't a sad one, but a rather boring one.  I realize that I need to change but I don't know how.  I am a dreamer and a thinker, hence this blog.  Where do I begin?  Change just doesn't always come easy for me.

No comments: