Saturday, July 20, 2013

Issues

I finally realize why I am having weight troubles.  I have allowed my problems to go on and on and on for years now and now what?  I have gained a lot of weight over the years.  I have been on a roller coaster ride when it comes to my weight.

The solution to weight loss is in the mind.  The mind tells all and knows all.  It is more knowledgeable than the heart.  It is store of everything.  Like the body, it needs nourishment and fulfillment.  I haven't done that always.

I am doing well with knowing what to do.  The sad part is that it is easier said than done.  My issues are a lack of patience, emotional instability, and a lack of self control.  I don't hold myself accountable enough.  Those are the issues that I have to deal with.  How can I lose weight when I have those issues?

It is no longer about what I am eating.  It is about what is eating me.  I am unhappy with myself and I am tired of being sick and tired and I am at a point where I feel like giving up.  I am surprising myself as I write this because i am surprised I haven't done so.  I need help in seeing the positive things about myself and my weighty situation.

Now, I realize that I need to deal with those issues.

No comments: