Friday, July 26, 2013

Good and bad things

I am such a pessimistic person or rather cynical.  That is something that I need to change.  There is good in the world and there are many good people.I need to be more positive.  Maybe I should write about them.

There are many touching moments that occur in the world.  There is a lot of love and loyalty left.  The most positive news that ever occured in history is the fact that Jesus saves.  Something so negative turned into something so beautiful.  Jesus is the Picture of Friendship, Love, Sacrifice, and Loyalty.

I thank Him for saving me, and for dying on the cross for me.  Being loyal is a great attribute for a person to have.  I feel like writing about loyalty because it has been on my mind early this morning.  Loyal people tend to be good people.  They make best friends, and the best spouses.  I know I write much about the male/female dynamic, but it has also been on my mind.

I know that I can write about it.  But my problem is that I write too much about the bad things not just because they happen, but because of my mindset and what I have been exposed to.  I have been stressed out over the years about the state of the world that I felt that I couldn't help but being pessimistic.  Then I came to a realization that being a pessimistic person doesn't change anything about the world.  It certainly doesn't change anything about the world that is literally around me.  In fact, pessimism may make things worse.  Imagine a world where there is more optimism, loyalty, and integrity.  I can.

No comments: