Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why can't men and women learn to love and respect one another?

Why do we hurt one another?  I hate that people hurt one another.  Vowing revenge is not the answer.  I find all of this quite disturbing.  I do not like it when we hurt each other.

It is about the female v male dynamic.  I think it is disgusting when a man vows revenge on a woman online.  I think it is disgusting when a woman destroys a man's life and character online.  It seems like the internet has given people an extra outlet to be nasty.  I wish we as adults would just grow up and move on.  I guess it is easier said than done.  It speaks of immaturity and a lack of character on the avenger's part.  That is just how I feel about it.

I am here to write that I wish that men and women would at least try to get along.  There is so much that we as humans can do to heal one another.  There is so much hatred, enmity, dishonesty, and a lack of communication towards one another.  It seems as if though chivalry and respect has all but died.  That is so so sad.

Why can't men just move on and not vow revenge when a woman hurts them?  Why can't he grow up?  Why can't a woman not try to expose or kill a man, or at least tries to?  I understand anger and hurt, but there is no more sorry excuse than all is fair in love and war.  Wrong is still wrong no matter what. 

Where is our sense of morality?  I find myself caught up in this because it is a sad state of affairs.  Men should be gentlemen, but many are not.  Women should be ladies and carry themselves well just as we wish a man would do the same thing, but many of us don't.  We as humans have made excuses, lie, and just do disgusting, selfish things to hurt one another.  I wish that human beings would take the time to heal and to be real to one another.  I find myself only with the male v female dynamic and that is true.  There are men who hate men and women who hate women, too.  I have not forgotten that...not at all.

No comments: