Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weight loss goals for the time being

 I need to lose at least 100 lbs.  Right now, I am at 285 pounds and I would like to weigh 210 lbs for the time being.  Exactly, how much I wish to lose would be difficult but one thing’s for sure: I want to lose weight.  I admit that I have no real goals because I don’t know what I want.  My life story is about diet after diet after diet.  I may have to switch up on my diet and how I eat.  I don’t care for dieting but 1800 calories works for me thus far.  I eat too many unhealthy foods and not enough healthy foods like apples, oranges, and blueberries.  I am also a diabetic who has PCOS.  I may need to go on a special diet because of these two conditions alone.   It is tiresome to have these conditions and if I don’t take care of myself, then I could have complications which I don’t want.  The most frustrating part is that I have so much medication to take and I wish that I didn’t have to take so much medication.  I realize that diet, exercise, and medications are not all I need.  I also need to relax and exercise more.  I will formulate a plan that I will indeed follow.  It can be difficult but I will stick to it.

No comments: