Friday, May 10, 2013

Priorities

I feel great about revealing Mickey Rourke as my crush/obsession.  The funny thing is I don't know how or when it started.  He was and is so sexy he kept me up at night, lol.  Seriously, I do think that he is a sexy and talented actor.  He was especially sexy in 9 1/2 Weeks, Diner, Expendables, and Iron Man 2.  Well, that is enough about Mickey Rourke.

My thoughts are over.  Any connection that I have with Mickey Rourke are over.  I have been obsessing over him for a while and I was afraid that it wasn't becoming healthy.  This obsession reminds me of an obsession that I had over another guy, but I forgot who.  I realize that obsessions are unhealthy and that I need a social life, but how to go about having a social life?  I don't know.

I need to prioritize my life.  Who or what is important to me?  What meaning do I want to have in life?  In other words, what is my purpose here? Why am I here?  What is the Divine Plan for me?  Why did God put me here?

I need help with my health for starters.  I have been at a plateau for a while.  I need to realize that I am losing weight yet I feel it has been too slow.  I do need to eat healthier and exercise more.  I like the idea of moving around, but exercising more has been hard.  For a while I wasn't sure if I was physically able.  Now I wonder if that is just an excuse.  I have learned not to put off for tomorrow what I could do today.

I also need to relax.  I am an extreme type A personality which means I could be a minute away from a walking heart attack because I have a difficult time dealing with stress.  I have been overwhelmed and just tired.  Having OCD is an uphill battle.  It is a constant battle of the mind.  Sometimes I feel like just giving up.

I also need to take a couple of steps back and see what I need to prioritize.  One day and moment at a time.  It is all confusing and such.  There is so much I want to do.  The problem is that I have accomplished little in my life, or so it seems.

No comments: