Monday, May 20, 2013

A musical musing

Music most definitely soothes the savage beast.  The savage beast I am referring to is obsessive thoughts.  This past weekend I have not taken the time to write a few musings to this blog.  Here I am to write.

Music is a great healer.  It is universal thus it is a univeral healer, especially if one is depressed, manic, or just bored.  Well, yesterday I have been feeling depressed and bored, which is not a good combination.  Listening to classical and inspirational music was the ultimate cureall for me.

I personally just love music.  There just isn't enough that I can say about it.  I just love singing to it, not just listening to it.  I am no professional singer, but I am working on it, lol.  Music helps me to forget all of the doldrums of the day.  The only downside to music for me is that it can take me to places that maybe I don't want to go.   However, maybe I should since music is therapy.

No comments: