Saturday, December 13, 2014

Prayers to the Lord

I have been given clarity today.  I have also been giving wisdom.  I believe that life is too short to not to have wisdom or a clear mind.  Those are some of the things that I have been praying for.  God is good and also an all-time God.  The song from Dottie Peoples about Him being an all-time God is true.  I am living proof and for that, I am so grateful to Him.  Never neglect being grateful to God. Tell Him the truth, for God cannot lie, so lets not lie.  There is no need to use fancy words and bluster about being faithful when deep down doubtful thoughts are creeping in.  The best prayers are the most honest prayers.  Telling God how one feels in Jesus' name all the while repenting of one's sins. Have faith.  God does answer prayer.

No comments: