Sunday, December 28, 2014

Near Death Experiences

I sometimes wonder how true the experiences of near death experiences are.  I question the validity of some of them.  They do have a common theme or two.  Heaven is a wonderful place.  Meanwhile, Hell is not, this is true.  Some of the details are not biblical.  I can't find anywhere about the demons tormenting people in Hell.  I believe the fact that they are being tormented in the flames and then take part in the Lake of Fire for all eternity is bad enough.  Demons will too be sent there and so will Satan.  All of what I have written is in the Book of Revelation.  There are plenty of videos online about near death experiences.  While they are rather interesting videos, always question their validity against what the scriptures actually say.  That will give a person an idea if a testimony is accurate or not.

No comments: