Monday, December 15, 2014

My views on Christmas

I have come to realize that there are things that are far more important than Christmas gifts.  I have been humbled this morning.  I have changed my views.  I thought that I have needs, but the truth is, that I had wants and desire.  I have changed my views on Christmas.  I believe that Jesus ought to be the focus.  I felt so bad about being ungrateful today.  I realize that even now, I have a long way to go.  I felt and still feel to a point on the other hand that the more money the more presents the greater the Christmas.  I am here to write that this view is wrong and I would like to change my views.  I believe that God does answer prayers and that He knows that I have needs.  All I know to do is to trust Him, In Jesus' name.


No comments: