Saturday, February 23, 2013

Positive motivation to lose weight


I am more motivated than ever to continue losing weight.   I have realized that I have got to stop comparing myself to other people.  I wish that I had that light bulb moment but at least I have that now.  I am an overweight diabetic but I can change that and I have been changing it.  I have lost 30 lbs. and that makes me smile.  I am able to fit in my clothes and I am happy about that.  I am able to breathe better and I have learned so far not to take life for granted.  I feel better and less self-conscious about my appearance.  The only thing that I wished was that I would be more thankful and more positive about myself.  I have gotten wiser and healthier as a result of the hard work I have put in.  I am no longer fearful of gaining weight as I am able to bend down and do other things that those who are thinner take for granted.  I have learned that happiness comes from within yet at the same time I feel a lot better as I lose weight.  Losing just 30 lbs. is a big accomplishment for me.  I didn’t think that I could do it but I can and I did it.  It is easier for me to take the stairs and even to walk.  Just the little things have become big miracles.  I was being negative thinking I was being realistic.  I am learning to stand on my own two feet and learning to see myself in a positive light.  For this much that I have written, I am grateful.

No comments: