Sunday, October 19, 2014

Plans for my life

I realize that none of my goals came through fruition.  I feel lonely sometimes because of my failures. I often wonder what my life will be life if my goals were met.    I wanted so much out of my life that I wonder if I even made plans for my life.  I wish I knew what went wrong.  Maybe I should have done a better job of planning my life.  As encouraging as many of my posts are, I have been left discouraged.  I rather not get into what is wrong, but I feel as if something went wrong.  Maybe I am wrong.  I wish I knew of the plans God has for me.  For years I feel like something has held me back. Unfortunately, I have failed to plan or planned to fail.  But whatever the case may be, I have to learn from my failures.  I also have to learn from whatever I have accomplished as well.

No comments: