Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Embracing

I have embraced aging, crushes, and the fact that I need help.  I am still apprehensive about having more obsessive thoughts arriving so suddenly.  I just wish that I could stop it.  Okay, so I had a crush on Mickey Rourke, especially the younger Mickey Rourke.  Now I have a crush on Sly Stallone and his son, Sage.  It seems rather strange since Sage has died 2 years ago.  I wish I had gotten to know Sage and to meet him.  I think that sometimes I am odd and that I need to embrace that.  If I can embrace that, then why can't I embrace the fact that I need to realize that I have a disorder that I can manage, but I want to do more than manage.  I want to confront my fears and be anxious.  I will have to do what is hard and that is what I just mentioned.  Doing what is hard is what helped me before.  I think it can help me again.

No comments: