Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Example of a situation I put myself in

I want to watch this tv show.  But I don't wish to get caught up in fiction. Nor do I wish to just check, which is what I will be doing.  Nor do I wish to make any excuse to watch the show.  Should I watch the show anyway?  I am beginning to know myself and what I will do too much.  It is scary the situations that I put myself in.  Maybe I am placing too much importance into this show and to these thoughts.

I usually do some checking and read the page on what the show is about and the characters to see if they are adulterous or not.  Usually if they are adulterous, especially if they are female, I am drawn to watching it.  If they were male, I would watch it anymore if it sounds like a good movie or tv show.
That is how much importance I place into a thought.  That is one of the big no nos of having obsessive thoughts. I promised that I would not go back.  I just could not handle freedom.  I was anxious and apprehensive and now I am paying the price for my anxiety and apprehension.

No comments: