Friday, October 31, 2014

Hello Fear by Kirk Franklin


I wish that I had the courage to live that song.  There are moments when I think that courage is something I possess.  I can be obvious with my feelings yet I am encouraged whenever I speak the truth.  I wonder if there are such thing as a person having "their truth".  Do we as people have "our truth", or is it just the truth as interpreted by different people?  Whatever that means, fear is something that I struggle with and have struggled with most of my life.  It makes me wonder why I fear people, or spiders, or confrontation.  I tire of things and I do trust fear because it has shielded me from the world.  I have created a fantasy world of my own where there is no fear and anxiety is managed.  I can face my fears and my anxiety can be faced without doubt.  I wish I had the courage to even say goodbye to fear.  I am unfortunately not at that stage yet, but I am always hopeful.

No comments: