Monday, October 27, 2014

I wish I could see the positives.

Sometimes I feel like starting life all over.  I wish I could.  I do wonder, however, if there will be any benefits.  I have grown tired of life as usual.  You see, I am a procrastinator, and an extreme one at that.  I wish I could be one of those people who have not only the heart and motivation, but also the will do to things.  These are the people that admire.

I wish I could do more to admire myself.  You see, I am anxiety-ridden and fearful.  I am fearful of everything and seemingly everyone.  I don't trust myself and I care what others think.  It has been like that ever since I was a child.  I may have been anxiety ridden and uncertain ever since childhood and I didn't realize it until recently.

At least I realize that I have a problem.  My blog posts today have been about going in circles because of anxiety, stress, and procrastination.  I want, need, and desire greatly to change.  In short, I need help.  I don't know what to do.  However, I won't give up.  I am always hopeful yet it seems that I have no hope.  I try and I try but always seem to fail at everything.  I hate failure.  I cannot stand doing the wrong thing.

Why do I have OCD?  It is because of the reasons about.  I also hate uncertainty.  I want to know the answers to everything and when I don't know the answers, I feel like I am a total ditz or rather, not very bright.  That was how I felt today.  I don't like the idea of feeling this way because it is embarrassing.

Maybe embarrassing is too strong a word.  I seem to be stressed out over the littlest things.  How do I overcome this?  I realize that I need to cope with these issues.

No comments: