Monday, March 11, 2013

Update since yesterday


I have been eating way too much lately.  I need to be more consistent with what I eat and how I eat.  There is just too much beating myself up.  I know that I need to stop that.  I have been struggling to eat less than 1700 calories a day.  I have been struggling period.  I am not sure if I could do it.  I don’t feel like giving up but I don’t want to feel like I should stop dieting.  Maybe that is the problem.  I am dieting.  Maybe I’m being too hard on myself. 

My clothes are looser.  I feel better about myself.  I look like a million bucks, so far.  I am happier with all of the positive changes that I have made.  I find doing things so much easier like showering and bending down.  Climbing a flight of stairs is not a hassle nor is it a struggle.  I am much more fit and faster than I was before.  I can walk and breathe easier.  I am not in as much pain as I once was. 

No comments: