Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Relaxed

This is the most relaxed that I have been so far.  There is nothing like drinking a cup of coffee and listening to classical music.  I wish I had thought about doing this before.  I have been having thoughts that have been bothersome and a dose of mania.  Right now I am in a good mood, but not in a deceptive, manic way.  I am no longer bothered by the actor's dislike of a costar or anything like that.  I cannot find anything to dislike about him, but that doesn't mean that he is a perfect guy or the perfect guy for me.  He has an interesting look but I like his voice.  He is an older guy which doesn't hurt, but in reality he may be a little too old for me though.  Anyways, I was thinking about how to get over a crush that looks like it could be an obsession and it is hard.  That is what I have been going through and I feel that today I could accomplish anything.

No comments: