Saturday, March 2, 2013

Things I have done right so far with losing weight





· Lost 30 lbs.



· Eat in moderation for breakfast and dinner



· Moving around and relatively active



· Follow a schedule isn’t so hard



· Plans meals in advance



· Drink 6-8 servings of water per day



· Meal plans



· Have information to follow



· Motivation



· Grocery shopping to lose weight



· Have created own weight loss plan that have stuck to



· Affirming myself



· Renewing my mind daily



· Will and drive to continue to lose weight



· Set plan is coming into play



· Want to know myself more



· Respect and love myself and continue learning to do so



· Spiritual person who loves the Lord



· Drink soda every once in a while that is usually 0 calories



· Cut back on sugary drinks



· Cut back on fried foods



· Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and proteins

No comments: