Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Maybe

Maybe I am not at a plateau that is impossible to get out of.  Maybe I am worried a bit too much about the wrong things concerning my weight.  Maybe I am bent out of shape about nothing.  There are so many things that I have allowed to overwhelm me that I failed to see the big picture.  I don't understand why things are always are the way they are when it comes to my weight, but I have to take full responsibility for that.  I ate too much of this and not enough of that.  Simple, right?  It is easier said than done.  I put too much pressure on myself and began to overeat and procrastinate.  This, I ended up feeling overwhelmed.  I wrote a series of things that I can do to lose weight and one of those things is to stand on my own two feet.  I have to learn to be an adult in this and stop complaining.  In a world full of shoulds, coulds, woulds, and can'ts, I realize that I need to learn how to relax.

No comments: