Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OCD is rough at times.

I am doing okay.  I have been having some crazy thoughts lately.  I have had thoughts about moral and religious issues mostly.  Having OCD sucks.  It is not easy to have.  Sometimes the thoughts take a life on his own.  I have no idea about how much it has truly taken hold of my life.  The thoughts have almost become an idol since I have an avoidant disorder.  It doesn't make life easier.  It makes things worse.  It is here that I can share my thoughts about avoiding tv shows, movies, and not reading books that have objectionable content.  It hadlittle to do with the fact that I am a Christian.  It is so hard at times but I hate the fact that I have this problem.  Nowadays it is more manageable but there are moments that are rough.

No comments: