Friday, March 8, 2013

Frustration

I am doing just fine so far.  I wonder about a lot of things.  Maybe that is my problem.  I wonder.  I know the topic is about musings but I over-think and under perform.  I realize that I need to be proactive.  I want to change.  I need to change, but only for me.  I will change.  Proactivity is the key.  Taking action is what I must do if I wish to move forward.  This is about my weight issue.  I am struggling with eating way too much.  I have been struggling with trying to eat a certain amount of calories per day and it is not working.  I cannot take it anymore.  I don't know how many calories I am supposed to consume.  I want to lose 1-2 lbs a week, but I am struggling with calorie consumption.  I am at my wits end and I do not know where to begin.

No comments: