Monday, October 19, 2015

The ups and down on the scale


I usually write about my life but not in this much detail about my weight, I think.  Anyways, there is nothing like being frustrated about one's weight going up and down.  I can go down 10 lbs. and gain most if not all of the weight back.  By the way, that has happened before.  As a matter of fact, I wonder if that is taking its toll on my physical health.  I also wonder if it is taking time on my mental and psychological help.  It has.  There are times when I am frustrated.  There are times when I feel defeated and give up.  I eat much and fail to even try to lose weight.  This should be a time when I can examine why this done happen.  I know of two reasons as I write this: poor eating habits and lack of exercise.  As a woman with polycystic ovarian syndrome, losing weight is hard.  At my age, I believe that it would be even harder, but not impossible.  I am not in my 20s and 30s anymore, so I cannot eat just about anything I want and lose weight.  A teenager to about 39 can lose weight quicker with a greater amount of ease than a young woman in her 40s.  That is just a part of aging I guess.  My mindset has changed somewhat.  I realized that it is not too late to lose weight.  In fact, no age is too late to make a change.  I do have a condition but I still make small changes in my life and that is what I will continue to do.  Like the pic above, help is a very good picture of what I have and am going through.  However, I realize that it doesn't have to be that way.

No comments: