Thursday, October 15, 2015

Prayers for health

All I could do is to take action.  Wow.  Why didn't I think of that?

Anyways, I wrote my prayer about Lamar Odom.  I have prayed for others to be healed but it seems like my prayers go unanswered.  What is wrong with me?  Is it my lack of faith?  Did I say the wrong words?  Sometimes I say or at least think that I sing the wrong words.  I prayed for quite a few people only for their conditions to worsen.  One of those people is my cousin.  He was only in his 40s when he died.  He too was diabetic and his condition worsened.  I am finally learning the lessons his untimely death taught me.  It has taught me to take care of myself.  It has taught me to take charge of my health.  I wish he were healed as all of those who I prayed about.  I feel like maybe I didn't pray enough.  This is one of those moments where I definitely have questions for God.  I have questions for the Lord and I admit that I should ask this.  I believe that it is okay for us to ask questions.  We as humans don't know everything.  I believe that it could answer the question as to why God allows us humans to suffer.

No comments: