Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"The Beautiful Ones" by Mariah Carey ft.Dru Hill



Listen, baby, baby, baby
What's it gonna be?
Oh baby, baby, baby
Is it him or is it me?
Don't make me waste my time
Don't make me lose my mind baby
Baby, baby, baby
Can't you stay with me tonight?
Oh baby, baby, baby come home
Don't my kisses please you right?
You were so hard to find
The beautiful one they hurt you every time
Ya take a perfect picture, baby
And bring to life a vision in someone's mind
(Still the beautiful one's)
(The beautiful one's)
Ya always smash the picture
Ya always, baby
Every time, check it out
[Incomprehensible]
If I told you baby
That I was in love with you
Oh baby, baby, baby
If we got married, would that be cool?
You make me so confused
The beautiful one's you always seem to lose

No comments: