Friday, September 25, 2015

My relationship with movies and entertainment

I love movies.  I used to fall in love with movies.  Now I have a hard time falling with love with most movies. I am not sure if it is because of my faith or it is because of my thoughts.  Either way, there are parts of my life that I love and look forward to, and there are things that I miss.  My love of movies and entertaining myself has become a struggle.  I have lost a lot of joy in my life.  I have at times felt pigeon-holed into this little world where movies and watching them have become something that has taken over me.  I miss a lot about life as a younger person.  It was as if I didn't have a care in the world.  Now, I wish I didn't have any cares in the world, but the thing is, reality kicks in.  I am not the young, invincible person anymore.  I am now the near middle-aged woman who has a lot of energy still, but I have become wiser and more careful.  My how times have changed.

No comments: