Saturday, September 12, 2015

Being a flawed human being

I haven't always liked myself.  Sometimes I don't think I'm a good person.  However, I realize none of us are outside of the Lord.  My self-worth I believe comes from God.  If only I had realized that before.  Oh well, there is no use crying over spilled milk.  There is also no use to cry about the flaws that I have.  The truth is, we all have flaws.  Some of us don't think so because they seemed to think they are above others, but all of us are flawed, sinful beings.  He loved the flawed, sinful being enough to die on the cross in shame.  However, the Father rose Him from the dead.  He was raised up in glory.  Hallelujah to that.  Maybe that is what I need to think about whenever I am feeling down about those flaws that I have.  Nobody, and I mean, nobody is perfect, but with God we can be perfected since we are His creations.  He does indeed love us in spite of our flaws.

No comments: