Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"4Ever More" by Anthony David, Algebra, and Phonte


The first time I heard this song was on a soul/R&B station.  I have loved this song since.  If I have loved this song, then how come I downloaded this song only to not play it all that much.?  I am weird that way.  Why did I do that?  I guess because I have downloaded so many songs that I just didn't take the time to listen to it.  I love this song because of the talent in this song.  There is also that old school vibe.  It is a song about love.  I sometimes miss songs like that.  However, even today, there are talented artists who have substance and who sing (and rap) as if they have substance.  A lot of today's music lack the catchy-ness and substance that is out there.  It is a shame that this song and these artists are so underrated..  Great song and great video.

No comments: