Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Reflecting on pushing oneself

Last night, I did not to make any reflections on this board.  As a matter of fact, I didn't get to blog anything. Computer problems were the reason why.  There are times when just pushing oneself is the only way to accomplish anything.  I have to push myself to get a new haircut.  Interesting since I tried to straighten my hair today.  Needless to say, it ended up being a furry mess of hair.  I could say that my hair look like a straightened hot mess.  I never thought that my hair would be so frizzy.  I have no idea how to straighten natural hair.  The real truth is, it is summertime and I would most likely sweat it out anyways.  If I could blog on a daily basis and push myself to take medication, get a new hairstyle, put on makeup, and blog (on most days), then I can exercise.  The truth is, I really didn't need for others to do the work I am or was supposed to do.  I have to be strong enough to do the work myself.  That is just what grown ups are supposed to do.

No comments: