Tuesday, June 16, 2015

"As" by Stevie Wonder


As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving 
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May 
Just as hate knows love's the cure 
You can rest your mind assure 
That I'll be loving you always 
As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow 
But in passing will grow older every day 
Just as all is born is new 
Do know what I say is true 
That I'll be loving you always 

Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky---ALWAYS 
Until the ocean covers every mountain high---ALWAYS 
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea---ALWAYS 
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream 

Did you know that true love asks for nothing 
Her acceptance is the way we pay 
Did you know that life has given love a guarantee 
To last through forever and another day 
Just as time knew to move on since the beginning 
And the seasons know exactly when to change 
Just as kindness knows no shame 
Know through all your joy and pain 
That I'll be loving you always 
As today I know I'm living but tomorrow 
Could make me the past but that I mustn't fear 
For I'll know deep in my mind 
The love of me I've left behind Cause I'll be loving you always 

Until the day is night and night becomes the day---ALWAYS 
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away---ALWAYS 
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4---ALWAYS 
Until the day that is the day that are no more 
Did you know that you're loved by somebody? 
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left---ALWAYS 
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself 
I'll be loving you forever 
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through---ALWAYS 
Until the day that you are me and I am you---AL~~~~~~WA~~ 
~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~ 
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky~~~~~AA~~~~ 
~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~YS~~ALWAYS 

We all know sometimes lifes hates and troubles 
Can make you wish you were born in another time and space 
But you can bet you life times that and twice its double 
That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed 
so make sure when you say you're in it but not of it 
You're not helping to make this earth a place sometimes called Hell 
Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love 
And maybe our children's grandchildren 
And their great-great grandchildren will tell 
I'll be loving you 

Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky--Loving you 
Until the ocean covers every mountain high--Loving you 
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea--Loving you 
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream--Be loving you 
Until the day is night and night becomes the day--Loving you 
Until the trees and seas up, up and fly away--Loving you 
Until the day that 8x8x8x8 is 4--Loving you 
Until the day that is the day that are no more--Loving you 
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left--Be loving you 
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself--Loving you 
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through--Loving you 
Until the day that you are me and I am you-- 
Now ain't that loving you 
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky 
Ain't that loving you 
Until the ocean covers every mountain high 
And I've got to say always 
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea~~AL~~~WA~~~AYS 
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream-Um AL~~WA~~AYS 
Until the day is night and night becomes the day-AL~~~~WA~~AYS 
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away-AL~~WA~~~AA~~~~~ 
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA 
Until the day that is the day that are no more-AA~~~~AA~~AA~~~AYS 
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left-AL~~~WA~~~A~~~AA 
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself-~~AA~~~AA~~~AA~~~AYS 
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through-AL~~~WAYS 
Until the day that you are me and I am you 
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky 
Until the ocean covers every mountain high 
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea 
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream 
Until the day is night and night becomes the day 
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away 
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4 
Until the day that is the day that are no more 
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left 
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself 
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through 
Until the day that you are me and I am you

No comments: